Saturday, January 03, 2009

My New Website - Of Generations Past

After lots of planning, struggling, changing, etc., I finally have my new website up and running. Of course, there's only the free design there right now, but I'm working on stitching a design that will be perfect for Valentine's Day. It should be listed for sale within a week (I hope!).

Please keep checking back ~ I have lots of ideas that I hope to work on in the upcoming months and they'll be added to the site gradually (meaning, as soon as I have them designed, stitched, sewn, quilted, etc.).

Please stop in and visit me at Of Generations Past

Joanne

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Joanne, I love your new website and can hardly wait for your new Valentine design. I also like the name you've given your new site.

Hugs,
Barbara/MO

Nancy said...

Hi Joanne:
Heidi just helped me put your blog on my friends list. I love that yarn, wool and soy in the browns. It is so pretty. I love to knit so all of your projects are great.
Your shop will be great. Z
Nancy

Susan in SC said...

I love the fabric! "Just because" fabric is the best kind!!